Professional Training Program Video Series, February 2016
The Golandsky Institute is pleased to release this exclusive set of lectures, master classes, and lessons from our Professional Training Program Workshop in February 2016.
These videos offer the latest and most up-to-date teachings of the Taubman Approach. Edna Golandsky and Robert Durso work in Philadelphia with a wide variety of students on core issues in the teaching and application of the Taubman Approach. With over 12 hours of high quality video (plus an overhead insert), it offers an extraordinary amount of training and learning. These videos are perfect for anyone teaching or learning the Taubman Approach. They also give a very comprehensive view of actual lessons for those wanting to understand how the approach works.
Professional Training Program videos included with purchase:
- Introductory Lecture: Teaching Strategies for the Basic Taubman Work (with Robert Durso)
- Working Sessions with Robert Durso
- Catherine/Jeff Nations
- Student of Brendan Cooney: Basic work, timing the double rotation
- Derek/Brendan Cooney: Basic work
- Victoria/Brendan Cooney: Basic work
- Rob/Kathleen Schneider: Basic work on the scale "Jazzbo Brown"
- Louis/Sakura: Basic work, setting up at the piano
- Working Sessions with Edna Golandsky
- Joseph/Kathleen: Basic work
- Kyle: Basic work passages: Chopin Ballade F Major
- Isidora: Basic scale work, passages, Beethoven Sonata Op. 31, No. 1
- Catherine: Basic work, passages, Schubert, Erlkonig, Stravinsky/Petrouchka
- Kathleen: Basic work, in and out passages, Mendelssohn Op. 19, No. 5
- Lucinda/Shari Weisz: Basic work on fifth finger
- Hector: Basic work, passages, Chopin, A-flat Ballade
- Preston: Scale, passages, Mozart Concerto
- Petrina: Double thirds, passages from Hayden Concerto, Liszt, Gnomenreigen
- Vivienne: Basic work, passages from Schumann, Symphonic Etudes
- Brendan: Passages from jazz repertoire, Stride Bass
- Margaret: Passages from Chopin Etude Op. 25, No. 12
- Barbara: Passages from Handel Suite, No. 2 in F, HWV 427
- I-wen: Scale work, passages from Chopin Fantasy Op. 49, F Minor
An accompanying PDF handout of musical examples is included with purchase.
These videos are only available in digital format; a special link/password will be emailed to you within 24 hours once the purchase is completed. If purchased on the weekend, a holiday, or vacation period, please wait to receive your link/password when our office is open.