Professional Training Program Video Series, June 2016
The Golandsky Institute is pleased to release this exclusive set of lectures, master classes, and lessons from our Philadelphia Workshop, June 2016. Filmed at the University of the Arts, these videos include lectures by senior faculty, plus master classes. It is perfect for pianists seasoned in the Taubman Approach as well as those who are new to the work.
Professional Training Program videos included with purchase:
- Repertoire for Transfer Students: From the Lyric Pieces, Elve’s Dance Op. 12, No. 4 by Edvard Grieg (with Robert Durso)
- Approaching Technical Problems in the Chopin Mazurkas (with Mary Moran)
- Stripping Down to the Bare Essentials: Strategies for Simplifying Tricky Problems (with John Bloomfield)
- Master Class with Edna Golandsky - Vivienne Fleischer, Rachmaninoff Etude Tableux Op. 38, No. 5 in E-flat minor
- Working Sessions with Edna Golandsky
- Alex Ramirez
- I-Wen Tseng
- Hector Ceballos, Chopin Ballade Op. 10, No. 4
- Sean Gower, Chopin Etude Op. 10, No. 4
- Rachel Bussey, Beethoven Op. 110 and Liszt/Schubert Transcription
- Natalie Todd, Chopin Etude Op. 25, No. 12
- Preston Steimel, Beethoven Sonata in G Major Op. 79, Movement I
- Petrina Steimel, Mozart Sonata in D Major K. 311, Movement I
An accompanying PDF handout of musical examples is included with purchase.
These videos are only available in digital format; a special link, password, and PDF handout will be emailed to you within 24 hours once the purchase is completed. If purchased on the weekend, a holiday, or vacation period, please wait to receive your link/password when our office is open.