New York Workshop Video Series, April 2017
The Golandsky Institute is pleased to release this exclusive set of lectures and master classes from our New York Workshop in April 2017. These videos offer the latest and most up-to-date teachings of the Taubman Approach. Edna Golandsky, John Bloomfield, Robert Durso, and Mary Moran present compelling material giving technical strategies to implementing the Taubman Approach in your playing. The videos offer an extraordinary amount of training and learning, and are perfect for anyone teaching or learning the Taubman Approach.
Videos included with purchase:
- Lecture with Robert Durso - Strategies for Applying Rotation to "Single Note Playing"
- Edna Golandsky with Stacey - Chopin - Noctune Op. 27 No. 2
- Edna Golandsky with Alexander - Scales
- Edna Golandsky with Lauren - Chopin's "Revolutionary" Etude
- Lecture with John Bloomfield - Strategies for Minimizing the Rotation
- Edna Golandsky with Juan - Schubert's Sonata in A Minor, Op. 143
- Lecture with Mary Moran - Analysis of Correct In and Out Movements for Different 5-Finger Passage in the Sonatina Literature
These videos are only available in digital format; a special link/password will be emailed to you within 24 hours once the purchase is completed. If purchased on the weekend, a holiday, or vacation period, please wait to receive your link/password when our office is open.