New York Workshop Video Series, Fall 2016
The Golandsky Institute is pleased to release this exclusive set of lectures and master classes filmed during the New York Workshop, fall 2016, at Yamaha Artist Services, Inc. It is perfect for pianists seasoned in the Taubman Approach as well as those who are new to the work.
Videos included with purchase:
- Master Class with Edna Golandsky - Beethoven Sonata, Op. 31, No. 3 Movements II and III
- Master Class with Edna Golandsky - Chopin Ballade No. 2
- Master Class with Edna Golandsky - Debussy Preludes: La terrasse des audiences du clair de lune and Feux d’artifice
- How Your Internal Dialogue Can Make You a More Effective Teacher (John Bloomfield)
- Rolled Chords: Pitfalls and Teaching Tips (John Bloomfield)
- How to Clarify the Teaching Process and Apply It to the Brooklet by Edvard Grieg (Robert Durso)
- Teaching Bach’s Invention No. 6 in E Major (Mary Moran)
An accompanying PDF handout of musical examples is included with purchase.
These videos are only available in digital format; a special link, password, and PDF handout will be emailed to you within 24 hours once the purchase is completed. If purchased on the weekend, a holiday, or vacation period, please wait to receive your link/password when our office is open.